At GreenForce, our purpose is to promote growth in the cannabis business from seed to smile. We do this by cultivating community, embracing adaptability and being reliable. We are recognized throughout Oregon and Arizona as the go-to partner for professional, reliable temporary and permanent staffing solutions. We are working to improve labor management and professional services throughout the cannabis industry. This is where you come in.
We are currently seeking candidates with extensive cannabis trimming experience that can either work in Hillsboro or Inner NE Portland.
GreenForce strongly encourages individuals of underrepresented groups from diverse backgrounds to apply. GreenForce is dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated with respect and support throughout the application, interview and onboarding process.
$15.50 – 30/hr
Trimmers are paid $100/lb
-On the job training in every aspect of the industry
-Paid sick time
-Opportunities to be permanently placed with our industry leading partners
-Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
-A friendly and professional work environment
– Medical and dental if eligibility is met
*Reliable transportation required – The majority of our job sites are not accessible via public transportation*
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
– Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
– Must be willing to commute up to 30 miles to get to job sites
– Want to learn new skills
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures, and adapt to differing requirements at different sites
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Ability to perform physical work in a labor intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.