Job Description: On Call Cannabis Specialist
At GreenForce, our purpose is to promote growth in the cannabis business from seed to smile. We do this by cultivating community, embracing adaptability and being reliable. We are recognized throughout Oregon and Arizona as the go-to partner for professional, reliable temporary and permanent staffing solutions.
GreenForce is looking for experienced cannabis specialists for on call work.
GreenForce strongly encourages individuals of underrepresented groups from diverse backgrounds to apply. GreenForce is dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated with respect and support throughout the application, interview and onboarding process.
- Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision (upon eligibility)
- 401(k) (upon eligibility)
- Cultivation support
- Post Production
- Other entry-level cannabis work
- Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit. Interviews will only be will candidates that have a VALID OLCC PERMIT
- Must have previous cannabis work experience
- Have clear communications about project progress
- Must have reliable transportation
- Impeccable Attendance
- Must be reliable
- Highly motivated and efficiently complete tasks
- Ability to accept and follow input and feedback from partners and GreenForce leadership regarding performance or production items
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures, and adapt to differing requirements at different sites per client requests
- Ability to perform physical work in a labor intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
- People are our biggest asset. You must have excellent interpersonal and management skills with the ability to develop trust and build rapport across the office and field
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing demands
- Possess a willingness to learn new systems
GreenForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GreenForce Staffing will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.