GreenForce is the premier staffing, recruiting, and temp agency for cannabis businesses in Oregon, with regular opportunities in the greater Portland and Salem markets. We have work available in trimming, harvesting, planting, cultivation, extraction, edibles and more!
*We are currently seeking candidates with previous cannabis cultivation and/or trimming experience*
$15/hr to start – Potential to earn up to $16.50 within your first 3 months with full-time availability
Further wage increase opportunities through internal promotion.
-On the job training in every aspect of the industry
-Paid sick time
-Opportunities to be permanently placed with our industry leading partners
-Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
-A friendly and professional work environment
– Medical and dental if eligibility is met
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
– Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
– Want to learn new skills
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures, and adapt to differing requirements at different sites
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Reliable transportation. Most of our job sites are outside of the reach of public transportation.
– Ability to perform physical work in a labor intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.
We understand that the cannabis industry has traditionally excluded some of the most marginalized people in our society. We appreciate the value that differing backgrounds can bring to an organization and strongly encourage women, people of color, victims of the war on drugs, and members of other marginalized communities to apply.