GreenForce is a full-service staffing and temporary employment agency focused on labor solutions for the cannabis industry in Oregon and Arizona. GreenForce is currently looking for a Project Lead in the Oregon market. This person possesses strong interpersonal skills, a team-oriented attitude, clear communication, is detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and prioritizing are required. The Project Lead will lead the operational activities of GreenForce’s labor force. This position will report directly to the Field Coordinator and Operations Coordinator. The Project Lead will serve as primary support to the Operations Team while collaborating with General Crew and Partners to ensure delivery of the best possible services.
The Project Lead is an ambassador of GreenForce, recruiting new talent and passing along warm sales leads for additional professional services GreenForce can provide to our clients. As the Project Lead, your role is to organize and oversee the quality and efficiency of the teams in the field.
Report to: Field Coordinator & Operations Coordinator
$18-21 per hour
Medical, Dental, Vision
7 – 8 hour Shift
Monday to Friday
● Oversees all Greenforce employees in the field, specifically those working on the same project
● Boots on the ground checking in with clients, and working with the onsite crew to mitigate inefficiencies and issues that arise to ensure successful project completion and timeline.
● Monitoring rosters, timesheet approval and communications support with crew and management
● Ensure client satisfaction with realistic outcomes vs expectations by creating efficient SOPs to enable teams to finish projects in time.
● Supports employees with skills, tactics, and systems training
● Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize an individual’s potential and achieve company goals
● Clearly communicate with field operations management to formulate objectives and understand requirements
● Ensure teams and sites are properly stocked with needed tools, supplies and safety items
● Valid Driver’s License
● Reliable transportation and ability to drive to worksites
● Self-starter and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks at hand
● Team Player
● Constructive and comprehensive communication skills
● Must have a smartphone
● Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.