GreenForce is the premier staffing, recruiting, and temp agency for cannabis businesses in Oregon.
We are currently seeking candidates with extensive cannabis trimming experience that can either work in Hillsboro or Inner NE Portland.
$15-$20/hr with bonuses
$20 for trimming 1.5/bs in a shift
An addtional $20 for trimming 2/lbs and every lb afterwards during the shift.
Other wage increase opportunities through performance reviews and internal promotion
-On the job training in every aspect of the industry
-Paid sick time
-Opportunities to be permanently placed with our industry leading partners
-Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
-A friendly and professional work environment
– Medical and dental if eligibility is met
*Reliable transportation required – The majority of our job sites are not accessible via public transportation*
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
– Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
– Must be willing to commute up to 30 miles to get to job sites
– Want to learn new skills
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures, and adapt to differing requirements at different sites
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Ability to perform physical work in a labor intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
We understand that the cannabis industry has traditionally excluded some of the most marginalized people in our society. We appreciate the value that differing backgrounds can bring to an organization and strongly encourage women, people of color, victims of the war on drugs, and members of other marginalized communities to apply.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.