Have you been trying to break into the Arizona cannabis industry with no luck? Do you want to learn valuable skills while networking with local cannabis growers and producers? To make a name for yourself in the fastest growing Adult-Use Cannabis market in the country?
At GreenForce, our purpose is to promote growth in the cannabis business from seed to smile. We do this by cultivating community, embracing adaptability, and being reliable. We are recognized throughout Oregon and Arizona as the go-to partner for professional, reliable temporary and permanent staffing solutions. We work to improve labor management and professional services throughout the cannabis industry. This is where you come in.
*FOR A LIMITED TIME – GreenForce will fully reimburse the cost of obtaining a Facility Agent card ($300.00) after 160 hours of successful work!*
$15/hr to start
Further wage increase opportunities through internal promotion
Mon. – Fri.
Day Shift (Hours Vary)
-On the job training in every aspect of the industry
-Paid sick time
-Opportunities to be permanently placed with our industry leading partners
-Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
-A friendly and professional work environment
– Medical and dental if eligibility is met
– MUST BE WIlLLING TO OBTAIN FACILITY AGENT CARD
– Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
– Want to learn new skills
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures and adapt to differing requirements at different sites
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Reliable transportation. Most of our job sites are outside of the reach of public transportation.
– Ability to perform physical work in a labor intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
GreenForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: GreenForce is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and provides a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GreenForce are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.