GreenForce is looking for candidates that have had experience working in an edibles kitchen or in the food service industry. We are looking to find candidates that are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and looking to learn new skills in the emerging edibles market.
Pay: starting at $13.50/hr. Employee can make up to $15/hr with benefits within a year with full time availability.
– Coordinate the preparation, mixing, cooking, producing, depositing, pulling and storage all facility consumables and products intended for sales or promotion.
– Maintain and comply with sanitation and safety standards.
– Maintain a clean and organized kitchen.
– Monitor operations throughout the process to ensure processes are being followed and troubleshoot where necessary.
– Perform team and individual tasks as assigned while maintaining an efficient production pace and speed.
– Perform visual quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible.
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit. The OLCC allows applicants to be eligible to work through November 3rd, 2020, payment is not necessary till your application is approved.
– 21+ years old
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Ability to stand for most of the work day
– Oregon Food Handler’s Card
– Experience working in an edibles kitchen , food production or culinary experience
– Excellent communications skills
– Ability to take direction and work with a high sense of urgency
As any employee of GreenForce, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year and you are not a 1099 employee. As an employee of GreenForce, you will also be covered by our Worker’s Comp Insurance in case you were injured on the job site. As a 1099 employee, you are required to purchase your own Worker’s Comp Insurance as an independent contractor.