GreenForce is looking to help our of cannabis business partners fill their need for an Experienced Cannabis Sales Rep.
Highly competitive compensation of base salary of $36,000 plus commission with huge earning potential!
Benefits also include: company vehicle, phone and computer, health benefits and IRA with company match after 90 days and many other perks!
They are one of the leading Oregon cannabis distribution companies, partnering with producers and processors in the state to supply dispensaries with quality cannabis products. Their success is due in large part to the strength of the team They’ve built. They are incredibly passionate about what they do, and their team is a reflection of their high standards for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an energetic and passionate team member who will be focused on sales of cannabis manufactured brands and cannabis flower. This position is based out of our warehouse in Salem, OR and will support a specific territory of dispensaries, north of Salem to the Coast and back to the Portland suburbs.
This is not an entry level position. The role requires previous cannabis sales experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for managing dispensary relationships within a specific territory and meeting individual sales goals.
• Present, promote and sell cannabis products to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain customer relationships
• Analyze the sales potential of assigned territory by dispensary and by product to identify and implement a sales strategy
• Implement proven sales techniques to generate new sales and deepening relationships
• Utilize promotions, promotional products, and samples to drive sales
• Track on sales goals and work with management to identify opportunities and overcome objections
• Supply management with reports and feedback on customer needs, interests, and potential for new products and services
• Ensure orders are accurate and delivered in a timely, professional manner
• Collect on payments for all assigned accounts • Serve as a service- and solution-oriented point of contact for customer inquiries
• Follow company processes and procedures, and update reports and systems as required
• Work with marketing and promotional teams to identify opportunities and to schedule vendor days for specific brands to help educate consumers on products and drive sale
• Attend company trainings, meetings, and uphold company policies at all times
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Hunger for success • Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
• Strong communicator
• Well organized
• Attention to detail
• Computer savvy Experienced Cannabis Sales Representative Job Description
• Sales experience in cannabis – manufactured brands preferred
• Oregon marijuana handlers permit
• Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent certification
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• Experience with METRC
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to drive vehicles for a long period of time
• Must be 21 years or older
• Experience with LeafLink (preferred)