GreenForce is the premier staffing, recruiting and temp agency. Looking to break into the booming cannabis industry in Southern Oregon? In the Ashland and Grants Pass areas.
We are looking for team players that are passionate about cannabis.
Pay: starting at $13.50/hr. Employees can make up to $15+/hr with benefits within a year with full time availability.
GreenForce employees receive a Free WorkForce Membership to Oregon Cannabis Association.
There is room for advancement with GreenForce or getting hired by one of our industry leading clients.
These jobs will be physically demanding and will mainly be agricultural work outside. We will also have work that will be less demanding as well, but sometimes it will be a mixture of both in a single day.
Any of these qualities sound like you?
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit through November 3rd, 2020, payment is not necessary.
– Must be 21 years old or older
– Must be organized and maintain a clean work space
– Looking to learn new skills
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures
– Candidates with cannabis experience will be given priority
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Ability to perform work in a labor intensive outdoor agricultural environment
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
– Reliable transportation. Many of the job sites are located in rural areas in and around Southern Oregon.
As any employee of GreenForce, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year and you are not a 1099 employee. As an employee of GreenForce, you will also be covered by our Worker’s Comp Insurance in case you were injured on the job site. As a 1099 employee, you are required to purchase your own Worker’s Comp Insurance as an independent contractor.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.
Please keep scrolling down to fill out an application.