Do you want to work in the cannabis industry but don’t have any experience? Have you had trouble finding a job with a cannabis company, or been laid off due to seasonal slowdowns? Tired of being an independent contractor, and having to pay thousands in taxes and insurance every year?
How about flexible scheduling and pay starting at $15/hr? Health benefits that kick in after one year of full time employment?
GreenForce is looking for team players that are passionate about cannabis or are looking to start working in the cannabis industry. Cannabis experience is helpful, but not required. We are looking for people who are excited about starting or continuing a career in cannabis production and cultivation.
GreenForce is a staffing, recruiting, and temp agency for over 85 cannabis companies throughout the state of Oregon. We are currently hiring in Southern Oregon for farm sites ranging from Grants Pass to Jacksonville to Williams, etc.
Starting at $15.00/hr. Ability to earn more with good performance reviews.
2 wage reviews in your first 8 months, and every 6 months after. We also offer further wage increase opportunities through internal promotion.
Types of Jobs / Job Duties
Our jobs are in cannabis production, at this time we do not have work in cannabis sales.
Typical jobs include trimming, harvesting / field work, and garden support. This includes cleaning, hauling soil, planting, watering, pruning and more. A lot of this work is manual labor outside. The best applicants are ready for farm work!
Do any of the qualities that we are looking for apply to you?
- Eager to work in the cannabis industry
- Has a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit (we can help you through this if you haven’t done so already).
- Is organized and can maintain a clean work space
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and take direction from GreenForce team lead’s on-site
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform work in a labor intensive outdoor agricultural environment
- Paid sick time
- Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
- Medical, dental and vision if eligibility is met
* Reliable transportation required* Many times our job sites are outside of the range of public transportation. Willingness to drive up to an hour, knowing we do our best to try to schedule you as close to home as possible with the labor requests available.
As any employee of GreenForce, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year and you are not a 1099 employee. As an employee of GreenForce, you will also be covered by our Worker’s Comp Insurance in case you were injured on the job site. As a 1099 employee, you are required to purchase your own Worker’s Comp Insurance as an independent contractor.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.