GreenForce is the premier staffing, recruiting and temp agency. Looking to break into the booming cannabis industry in Oregon?
We are looking for team players that are passionate about cannabis.
If you do not have experience, you are welcome to apply and we will reach out to you once we have more opportunities.
Pay: starting at $13.50/hr. Employee can make up to $15/hr with benefits within a year with full time availability. Free WorkForce Membership to Oregon Cannabis Association for all GreenForce employees.
There is room for advancement with GreenForce or getting hired by one of our industry leading clients.
Any of these qualities sound like you?
– Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit. The OLCC allows applicants to be eligible to work through November 3rd, 2020, payment is not necessary till your application is approved.
– Must be organized and maintain a clean work space
– Looking to learn new skills
– Available 32 hours a week ideally
– Highly motivated
– Ability to follow standard operating procedures
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
– Reliable transportation. Many of our job sites are outside of Portland and outside of TriMet service area.
– Flexible Schedule, full time availability preferred
– Ability to perform work in a labor intensive outdoor agricultural environment
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
As any employee of GreenForce, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year and you are not a 1099 employee. As an employee of GreenForce, you will also be covered by our Worker’s Comp Insurance in case you were injured on the job site. As a 1099 employee, you are required to purchase your own Worker’s Comp Insurance as an independent contractor.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.
Please keep scrolling down to fill out an application.