GreenForce is the premier staffing agency in the Oregon Recreational Cannabis Industry. We provide cannabis labor solutions to all businesses from farms to edible kitchens to extraction companies to dispensaries.
GreenForce is looking for candidates to oversee our workforce at various job sites around the Portland Metro Area. As a GreenForce Team Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that our employees are working to meet our client expectations.
We are a growing company with opportunities for leadership training and internal advancement. We work hard, but also have a great company culture revolving around a love of cannabis. If you are looking to enhance your cannabis career within a professional organization, this could be the job for you.
Pay: Starting at $16/hr – up to $18/hr and eligibility for benefits after a year
- Support employees with skills, tactics and systems training
- Work with management to gain an understanding of production tasks and client goals and concerns
- Conduct daily worksite huddle to engage with team members and review job specifics
- Monitor quality control on the production floor
- Ensure that client production requirements and methods are followed and upheld
- Report and enforce production, attendance and professionalism policies
- Uphold GreenForce standards, guidelines and protocols to assure the success of our teams
- Maintain compliance of OLCC regulations, site rules and team safety
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive internal, client and crew matters
- Maintain inventory of worksite equipment and tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
- Previous experience with cannabis trimming and cultivation preferred
- Reliable vehicle. All Team Leads will be required to transport worksite kits that include all tools and equipment necessary for job sites.
- Previous management experience – cannabis management experience preferred
- Team player
- Full-time availability
- Smartphone with data plan
- Computer savvy and comfortable using technology
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Professional work ethic and demeanor
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.